Is this project still active?

Jan 11, 2011 at 1:56 AM

Haven't seen any activities for more than a year.  Any way, I purchased a Delcom LED and download the source code and try to get the setup working.

BuildMonitor couldn't detect the USE LED light.  This is a generation II Delcom driver so I tried out with sample Delcom code for Gen II device and it's working fine, when I tried sample code for Gen I device, it couldn't detect the device either.

So my hypothesis is that BuildMonitor is not compatible with Gen II Delcom driver (they don't ship the driver with the new device since it's all built in with the OS, so if the BuildMonitor code use the Delcom.dll driver, that probably won't work)

Thanks

Coordinator
Jan 17, 2011 at 8:24 AM
Edited Jan 17, 2011 at 8:25 AM

You're right about the Gen II device.  It uses a new API to control it (much more USB friendly and works on x64 systems as well).

I don't have one of the devices myself so while I can make the changes I can't test them, but if you want to submit a patch that you know works I'm more than happy to accept it.

P.S. I haven't made any updates for a while since the code does what I need it to, though of course I'm open to suggestions :-D